3 page website for over €2,000 euro!
True, we have a business on the phone today telling me that they paid over 2K to a guy to design a website 4 months ago and since have got nothing. It turns out that the guy was subcontracting the job to kids who where letting him down and so he couldn’t produce the website himself.
If you are looking for a website for your business, make sure to look for :
- Good references,
- Ask friends if they have heard of the company?
- Do they operate from a mobile number?
- How long are they in business?
- How long have they worked in the industry?
- View their clients websites,
- Look at the quality of their work
- How many clients do they have?
- How much do they charge?
- Ring their clients,
- Ask about the company/person
- Was the job to their satisfaction?
- Did they pay too much?
- Make sure they are a registered business
- Check with www.Revenue.ie or www.Cro.ie
- Are they charging too much?
- Are they calling and doing the “Hard Sell”?
- Are they pestering you for business?
- Are they desperate for your money?
+ If you have answered Yes, then look else where for a website design company.
* And last hint, choosing a web design company in Wexford is easy, just use some common sense and choose a company that is established. There are many “fly by nights” in every industry and our industry is no exception. So be careful.
Dave Jordan of Cada Media Ltd (previously T/A “The Web Guy”) has been trading in the Internet business supplying professional, quality service since 1999. Our Office is located at: , Rosc House, John Street, Gorey, Co. Wexford.