WordPress 4.5 is now available
Cada Media clients now able to take advantage of V4.5
In a nutshell, its more geared towards responsiveness as a website and its image management.
Here’s the official text for the latest version
New features in 4.5 help streamline your workflow, whether you’re writing or building your site.
- Inline Linking: Stay focused on your writing with a less distracting interface that keeps you in place and allows you to easily link to your content.
- Formatting Shortcuts: Do you enjoy using formatting shortcuts for lists and headings? Now they’re even more useful, with horizontal lines and <code>.
- Live Responsive Previews: Make sure your site looks great on all screens! Preview mobile, tablet, and desktop views directly in the customizer.
- Custom Logos: Themes can now support logos for your business or brand. Try it out with Twenty Sixteen and Twenty Fifteen in the Site Identity section of the customizer.
Under the Hood
- Smart Image Resizing: Generated images now load up to 50% faster with no noticeable quality loss. It’s really cool.
- Script Loader Improvements: Better support has been added for script header/footer dependencies. New wp_add_inline_script() enables adding extra code to registered scripts.
- Better Embed Templates: Embed templates have been split into parts and can be directly overridden by themes via the template hierarchy.
Read more: http://wordpress.org/news/2016/04/coleman/