How to keep my website fresh?
This is a common issues with websites, trying to keep them fresh, you can look at the following
- Read your website and each page to see if it makes sense to you as , a newbie or as an experienced user looking for information. Do you cater for both
- Make sure you have good meta tags on every page, the description and keywords match each page.
- Look at your competitors sites and see if they have something you may have overlooked.
- Check other search engines to see how you rank try www.google.co.uk and search for your products and services there for example if you cater for the UK market.
- Are you linked from enough sites, are their suppliers who should have a link to you? Link building is very important, get all of them to link to you.
- Start a Social Media Networking campaign, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc for your business
- Get involved in posting articles on forums say on Boards.ie etc
This is just a sample of how you can keep your site and information online about your business fresh for more call Dave Jordan on 053 9430748